Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YSL product recommendations

• 08-10-2012 3:35pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm treating myself to a make up application for my birthday this week, and the deal with YSL is that you buy two products. I'm definitely getting the new foundation, but don't know what else to get.

Does anyone have recommendations or reviews, specifically the eyeliners or lip products? I'm happy with my mascara, blush and concealer at the moment, so would rather not spend on them.

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Twee. wrote: »
    I'm treating myself to a make up application for my birthday this week, and the deal with YSL is that you buy two products. I'm definitely getting the new foundation, but don't know what else to get.

Does anyone have recommendations or reviews, specifically the eyeliners or lip products? I'm happy with my mascara, blush and concealer at the moment, so would rather not spend on them.

Ta!

The Rouge Volupte lipsticks. I love them! I have three. My favourite is no1, a very neutral colour. The actual casing is the most pretty I've ever seen too. The lipstick is so smooth and the colours are very opaque.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

They have new eye shadow pallets. They are really nice but over 50 euro. Any idea where they can be bought cheaper?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Pythia wrote: »
    The Rouge Volupte lipsticks. I love them! I have three. My favourite is no1, a very neutral colour. The actual casing is the most pretty I've ever seen too. The lipstick is so smooth and the colours are very opaque.

Just had a look at the colours there, gorgeous! Definitely a contender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I heard great things about the Glossy Stains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Twee. wrote: »

Ta!

The ultimate ysl product for me has to be 'top secrets", one word amazing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement