Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sociology of Media/Submitting to Sulis!

Options
  • 08-10-2012 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey guys so I'm assuming a few of you have had to submit to sulis in a DOT.DOC way before or even have done the media diary for sociology of media.

I'm having trouble submitting in that way :/ when I try to do that it comes up like this: MediaDiary.docx.doc or when i put it into the form of doc it comes up as MediaDiary.docx

Our lecturer said she will not correct or accept any files that are not being submitted as the DOT.DOC style.. :/ Anyone able to help me figuring out how to do this? Please...It's due next week and I'm freaking out, as you can imagine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

You're interpreting it too literally.

It will accept a docx format, I submitted that assignment in that format last year. Alternatively save it as Word 97-2003 format for .doc if you really want that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Sociology heads usually want rich text format don't they?

Advertisement