Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't mess with Chinese pensioners...or else

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Pure savages them Chinese boyos. Havn't a good word to say about them after seeing that

Bloody Communists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭petersburg2002

The Daily Mail never disappoints in the wacky story stakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

A Great Bunch Of Lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Sure all the pensioners are high off their potted plants so they are these days!

1ZRed wrote: »
    Sure all the pensioners are high off their potted plants so they are these days!

Well that old timer seems to have been on something. A bit more potent than Weetabix I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Well that old timer seems to have been on something. A bit more potent than Weetabix I'd say.

Bovril most likely.

The sh*t I've seen lads on Bovril do is absolutely unbelievable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Zombie attack, no?

peasant wrote: »
    Zombie attack, no?

I heard the Chinese Olympic athletes were using all sorts of secret potions, gene therapies and the like. This guy must have got some of that s***.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

I see this happen (minus the fighting) just about everyday at the Dublin Bus stops south of UCD. Around 8:15-8:45 the bus stop is packed and the buses coming by are already full. There are probably 30 people standing about.

Then some college-aged kid will walk up and stand in the middle. You'll see them vigilantly looking south for the tip of the bus to appear, then they immediately start posturing to get ahead of as many people as they can. If it's not some college kid, it's invariably some guy in a business suit.

I wouldn't have much sympathy if someone snapped and decided to lash out at these folk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

UCDVet wrote: »
    I see this happen (minus the fighting) just about everyday at the Dublin Bus stop south of UCD. Around 8:15-8:45 the bus stop is packed and the buses coming by are already full. There are probably 30 people standing about.

Then some college-aged kid will walk up and stand in the middle. You'll see them vigilantly looking south for the tip of the bus to appear, then they immediately start posturing to get ahead of as many people as they can. If it's not some college kid, it's invariably some guy in a business suit.

I wouldn't have much sympathy if someone snapped and decided to lash out at these folk.
    whether have got much sympathy or not,it doesnt change the fact that to in other cultures what he did woud be seen as complete overkill,violence-am guessing woud be classed under ABH:confused:
    in own view ignorantly and selfishly pushing in front of a cue deserves verbal but non agressive confrontation to make the person aware of what they did and realise theyre a tit, fellow cue goers shoud not launch upon them like wild predatory animals,they are showing more about their own lack of control and agression than the other persons rudeness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Nothing like biting into a fresh Chinese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The People's Non-PC Republic of China.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Chances are that young lad will never jump a queue for the rest of his life. . .

Advertisement