Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a UCD sports shop?

Options
  • 08-10-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi, is there a UCD sports shop anywhere to buy training gear? I heard that there is somewhere, but don't know where.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Used to be one in the sports center, but I believe it is gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

Where can we get UCD gear now? Is it just in the SU shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

There used to be a very small Elvery's in the old sports center. I wouldn't imagine it would be too long until the college sells a franchise in the new sports center

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

There's some shop in the Restaurant building.
    Can't remember what they sell exactly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Eathrin wrote: »
    There's some shop in the Restaurant building.
    Can't remember what they sell exactly though.

No sports stuff there. Just scarves, hoodies, jackets - etc
    Some other UCD branded products but nothing sporty.

• Advertisement

I got the bus to Stillorgan to get training gear. Quite a nice shop, good prices.

I got the bus to Stillorgan to get training gear. Quite a nice shop, good prices.

A UCD shop in stillorgan?

A UCD shop in stillorgan?

Not a UCD one, just a normal one. Would of been nice to get UCD logoed gear but o well.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Indo404

No UCD sport shop.

Really silly thing not to have if only a small one in the old sports centre.

• Advertisement

Would be nice alright.

The one that used to be there made a considerable loss if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

If you're looking for UCD branded jerseys and tracksuits and stuff, I think the shop in the Restaurant building has them.

If you're looking for soccer boots or sports equipment the place in Stillorgan is pretty good, and sure you're a sport person, jog over to Dundrum, you have a huge elveries, a champion and lifestyle.

We’ll be opening a brand new shop in the Student Centre Extension this Monday. The shop has a deli, popcorn machine, selection of sports clothing and products and the usual range of food and drinks

Maybe we'll see some UCD branded gear on the way now.

Advertisement