Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transport my cat from dublin to italy

• 08-10-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

i am looking to transport my cat from Dublin to Italy.....can any recommend an irish company that does this?
    is this expensive to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

I havent had any experience with it but as far as I know Aer Lingus do this and another couple of companies such as http://www.airsea.ie or ferry companies if you plan to travel by sea

Your cat will need to be microchipped and have a pet passport in most cases. Some vaccinations may have to be given at least 21 days before travelling so dont leave it too late. If your cat is already microchipped get the vet to check that it is still readable as they will not be allowed travel if it is not

May be best to ring a couple of places and get some quotes. If you could let me know what it does cost for you as I am curious to know myself!

Advertisement