Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

backup contacts

• 08-10-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

I have all my contacts on my i phone linked to microsoft exchange i now however want to delete this email adress how do i ensure all my contacts stay on the phone and dont delete with e mail address?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Set up a google account and backup contacts to google contacts. You can then edit and download them from google.com/contacts

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Or back up to iCloud.
    Doesn't contacts get backed now with the general back ups? I done mine and the brothers and we both got or contacts back.

Yahoo is still missing from the iTunes contact tab too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

when i try to backup contacts to i cloud it only backs up contacts on phone all contacts imported from exchange will not back up? any way i can back these up to cloud?

Advertisement