Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

open day parking

Options
  • 08-10-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey,
    I'm going up to the UL open day from cork on Friday and I'm just wondering where is the best place to park and where will there be spaces?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I'm not a hundred percent sure but most of the pay car parks are free on that day to accomodate the buses taking over the usual free car park (outside Foundation Building).

Even if you do have to pay it's €3 regardless of length of stay.

Hope you enjoy the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

mud wrote: »
    I'm not a hundred percent sure but most of the pay car parks are free on that day to accomodate the buses taking over the usual free car park (outside Foundation Building).

Even if you do have to pay it's €3 regardless of length of stay.

Hope you enjoy the day.

yup they are free

There are several car parks but alot have been set aside for buses, best bet is to go in the city side entrance (the one with the MASSIVE flagpoles at the front) and go left at the first and second roundabouts and park in car park their (especially if your arrving late). If your early you can take the second exit and park in the car park on the right

Advertisement