Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCB and Stepback

Options
  • 08-10-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi Liberty reps,

I've an own fault closed claim on my policy. I've been informed that my NCB of 7 years with you will drop to 2 years as per the policy booklet.

Is that 2 years NCB locked to Liberty or can I transfer to other insurers at renewal. No mention of this in the booklet.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Liberty Insurance: Clare

Hi A-Trak

You're free to transfer your NCB to other insurers if you wish. You should keep the NCB statement issued with your renewal notice if you are switching. We'd like to have the opportunity to speak to you before you make any decision though to see if there's anything we can do to keep your custom. If you'd like us to contact you just PM me your details and I'll arrange for someone to call you. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Clare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Thanks Claire,

I may take you up on that offer at renewal.

Advertisement