Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seating plan o2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Front row is 21 all along the blocks, as numbered on the edge. Seat numbers go across

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭loi09

i got tickets for c2c and i am in row D block 14 are these good seats ,or would i be better going optium standing in peoples views

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

loi09 wrote: »
    i got tickets for c2c and i am in row D block 14 are these good seats ,or would i be better going optium standing in peoples views

Do you mean Row 14 Block D? Yea there good tickets, In the very middle of seated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

loi09 wrote: »

Block D is a good location, the centre seated block.

Optimum standing is also good. It is a smaller standing area than general standing.

At C2C earlier this year in the Point (3 Arena) the standing was also Optimum Standing and they had a walkway extending out some of the way, - from the centre of the stage - into the standing area.

I don't know if that will be done this time around, but if it is and you chose optimum standing you'd be that bit closer!:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement