Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city nightclubs?

Options
  • 08-10-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Guys.

A bunch of us are heading up to Galway city for a midweek break.
    Just wondering what nightclubs would you recommend.
    We'll be staying Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
    We're all of different ages starting from 18 years to 40 years old.
    Just wondering where is the best place to go.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

bentley or carbon. avoid club k and coyotes at all cost. karma is also an option although very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Nal wrote: »
    bentley or carbon. avoid club k and coyotes at all cost. karma is also an option although very expensive.

I'd second this. Electric (where CP's used to be) might be worth a look, also. Not 100% if it's open mid-week though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Nal wrote: »

Agree with this post, All depends on the crowd that night also, Some place quiteand others wedged, Karma is an expensive spot and most of the times when we try to get in as a group the bouncers find and excuse to not let one of in.

Havn't electric electric yet myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

Forgot about electric myself. over 20s/21s isn't it though?
    Bummer1234 wrote: »
    most of the times when we try to get in as a group the bouncers find and excuse to not let one of in..

had similar experiences tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Karma is an expensive spot and most of the times when we try to get in as a group the bouncers find and excuse to not let one of in.
    CP's was like this too (haven't been in since the redevelopment). Splitting up into two groups to get in was always the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You can't beat Tight Arse Tuesdays in Club K, its really the only place worth going on a Tuesday. For Wednesday I'd recommend Carbon on Eglington Street.

Advertisement