Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranting & Raving

Options
  • 08-10-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm aware I'm supposed to PM mods of the forum to gain access, however the only thread displaying the moderator names appears to be out of date -

I've sent PM's to two of the mods and not received access

Is there an issue with the forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not sure where you saw the list, but the current mods are: dr.bollocko, Fluorescence, Grand_Rajnah, keefg, S. De Sousa

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Not sure where you saw the list, but the current mods are: dr.bollocko, Fluorescence, Grand_Rajnah, keefg, S. De Sousa

Thanks, I PM'd Bollocko and Sousa early yesterday!

Grrrr! I want to rant and rave!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

All mods are volunteers, and as such have lives outside of Boards. We've tried to discourage this but as an exercise in futility it's up there with herding cats. What it means is that sometimes it can take a little while for a mod to respond to a post or PM, but they will get there in the end. In the meantime it just gives you a little more time to think of stuff that really pisses you off so you can really make an impression with your first post in the forum. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Zaph wrote: »
    All mods are volunteers, and as such have lives outside of Boards. We've tried to discourage this but as an exercise in futility it's up there with herding cats. What it means is that sometimes it can take a little while for a mod to respond to a post or PM, but they will get there in the end. In the meantime it just gives you a little more time to think of stuff that really pisses you off so you can really make an impression with your first post in the forum. :)
    Mods should take lessons from these guys.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

You can rant and rave about the delay once they get back to you :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement