Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience - Athlone

Options
  • 08-10-2012 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey there, anyone know anywhere that's taking on for Work Experience in Athlone on the 12th of November to the 23rd, for my Transition Year course? I'm looking for somewhere preferably in Technology, Gaming or electronics. I've already tried the PC shop across from the credit union but they're full, I'm also pretty sure that Gamestop is too.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

xtra-vision, smyths, click, alienware, ericssons, any of the mobile phone stores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

http://www.solanotech.com

You should also try all big companies in town, They will all have I.T. departments.
    The likes of covidien, elan, teleflex, one direct etc. Go Into the industrial estates with a few copies of your CV, and go in and ask to speak to some one in in HR. They will happilly give you work experience, especially if they can pawn you off on another department.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

xtra-vision, smyths, click, alienware, ericssons, any of the mobile phone stores

Alienware are closed a long time...

Advertisement