Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beko gas cooker

• 08-10-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Bought a beko gas cooker in argos but it is set up for natural gas,anyone know where i can get injectors so i can use a Butane cylinder. Am in the midlands near tullamore

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

They should be supplied with the cooker.

But you'll get them here.........

Quinnspares Ltd
    Aughnacarna
    Durrow
    Tullamore
    Co. Offaly

Phone: (057)9351729

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bkl4

They should be supplied with the cooker.

But you'll get them here.........

Quinnspares Ltd
    Aughnacarna
    Durrow
    Tullamore
    Co. Offaly

Phone: (057)9351729
    Thanks, no didn't come with it, any idea of a price?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The LPG jets really should've came with the cooker. As is, it's not fit for purpose...

If Argos aren't going to furnish you with the proper jets, as I think they should, try contacting Beko Ireland on 01 862 3411 - they might send them out.

As mentioned above, Quinns will have them too, doubt they're expensive, tenner max I'd have thought.

NB. Were you sure the cooker was suited to both NatGas and LPG before purchase (some models are Natural Gas only).

Advertisement