Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to change Malaysia ringgits to euro?

• 08-10-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Any banks out there take Malaysia currency back off me.Have around 100euro from my holidays.
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,498 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

stabo wrote: »
    Any banks out there take Malaysia currency back off me.Have around 100euro from my holidays.
    cheers.

Your best bet might have been the FX desk in the airport when you arrived home. Otherwise try some of the main bank branches downtown but you might end up having to bring it with you on your next trip to London to get rid of it.

That currency (MYR) is listed on the BOI's website as available if you pre-order so they might buy it from you, have you tried any of their branches? The AIB list isn't as extensive so BOI might be your best bet.

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/current-accounts/foreign-currency/#Anchor2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

I got them in Ulster Bank so they had to have them from somewhere, I guess they wouldn't mind to take them off you :)

Advertisement