Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aurora from north county dublin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭kassie

they are fantastic, really hope to get to see them one day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Is it meant to be viewable tonight?

If so, any idea what time would be best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

This is great news, would love to see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i'm not sure... usually iancar posts in the weather forum or on irish weather online on facebook if there's any chance of viewing in ireland.

from what i know, it's usually late night when they are visible... i was lucky to get them so early in the night, and in dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

What time were they taken?

Ill check out the weather forum now and see if theres any word on them being viewable tonight.

Cheers ;)

• Advertisement

think it was around 10 o'clock last night. usually people are out at 2am and i'm always in bed then, sleeping hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭kevc2

Went up the Dublin mountains to take some photos, completely cloudy up there. Went back home and clear sky, typical!

kevc2 wrote: »
    Went up the Dublin mountains to take some photos, completely cloudy up there. Went back home and clear sky, typical!

that's alright, they were only known to be viewable in donegal last night.
    hopefully we'll get some more activity before the year is out! i need to make a time lapse next time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭kevc2

that's alright, they were only known to be viewable in donegal last night.
    hopefully we'll get some more activity before the year is out! i need to make a time lapse next time!

Aurora time lapses look amazing!

Advertisement