Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving schools - Junior cert year.

Options
  • 08-10-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm being badly bullied so I'm moving schools.
    I don't know what to expect, not knowing anyone etc
    How should I act?
    What should I do?
    Should I wear makeup etc, or go natural
    How can I make friends

And can you give me advice on what else to do?

THANKS XXX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

KatieeMc wrote: »
    I'm being badly bullied so I'm moving schools.
    I don't know what to expect, not knowing anyone etc
    How should I act?
    What should I do?
    Should I wear makeup etc, or go natural
    How can I make friends

And can you give me advice on what else to do?

THANKS XXX

The main thing to do, is be yourself. And yes I know, easier said then done but yeah! :) Just go in a and be friendly! Try to make friends with those in your classes first, and then you'll probably meet others through them! We had a girl move into our year this year (3rd Year too) and we've all gotten so close to her these past few weeks! People are a lot more friendly than you expect! :D In my opinion, only wear a small bit of make-up, as then if there's people wearing make-up, then you won't be left out, or if there's not than you won't have too much on! :)

Best of Luck with your move! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Best of Luck with you're move! :D
    Oh Nathan haha, that annoys me more than anything :pac:
    In my opinion, see what cliques there are in the school, don't try to be 'popular' just because it's what's seen as cool, make sure what you do is beneficial to you! Don't get stuck with the wrong crowd either, especially not on exam year!
    Just be yourself, have some common sense and you'll be fine ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Oh Nathan haha, that annoys me more than anything :pac:
    In my opinion, see what cliques there are in the school, don't try to be 'popular' just because it's what's seen as cool, make sure what you do is beneficial to you! Don't get stuck with the wrong crowd either, especially not on exam year!
    Just be yourself, have some common sense and you'll be fine ! :D
    Woopsies :o :L

Advertisement