Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port forwarding on a twg 870 router(digiweb)

Options
  • 08-10-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,
    Heres my problem , Since digiweb upgraded my router, My xbox keeps losing connection. I tried enabling UPnP but it didnt fix the problem... I looked online and my next option is to set up port forwarding ... Heres MY problem ... I cant find a guide for idiots on the exact settings . Ive tried a few different sites but they all seem to have different settings.. Is there any one of ye that has set up your xbox on this model router and would ye mind taking the time to explain how to do it in simple steps with the correct settings .
    Thank you in advance,
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

I would contact Support - you could try disabling the firewall temporarily on the Router to see that the problem is within the setup of it.

Advertisement