Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick sauna users

Options
  • 08-10-2012 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

And no "im not taking the p*ss" here

Id like to see the people who urinated in the water bucket in my local sauna before throwing the whole lot on the coals last Friday night barred for life, they have a fair idea who is behind this.
    Scumbags :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

bogman wrote: »
    And no "im not taking the p*ss" here

Id like to see the people who urinated in the water bucket in my local sauna before throwing the whole lot on the coals last Friday night barred for life, they have a fair idea who is behind this.
    Scumbags :mad:

Sorry about that man. Won't happen again.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Happened around 9pm Friday night, 3 teens seen messing in the changing area around the time it happened

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

Brilliant. You really couldn't write this ****.

BTW - randomly writing the word 'education' at the end of a poorly worded sentence was irony, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

donalh087 wrote: »
    Brilliant. You really couldn't write this ****.

Don't give them ideas !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,023 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Name and shame the following:
    • Gym
    • Gym users
    • Person who realised it was urine
    • Person who had to clean it
    • Person who felt it's a disgrace
    • Person who has been tasked to call Prenderville to complain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ah sure, the hot coals will sterilize it. Go and have a refreshing dip in the pool that all the kids urinate in to calm yourself down.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

bogman wrote: »
    Happened around 9pm Friday night, 3 teens seen messing in the changing area around the time it happen education

Teenagers these days.. back in my day.. rabble rabble..

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Did the kids throw the urine infested water on the coals or did someone else unwittingly do so?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what effect did this have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

juan.kerr wrote: »
    Did the kids throw the urine infested water on the coals or did someone else unwittingly do so?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what effect did this have?

De stink would be unreal, boi. OP can count himself lucky that it wasn't a sh1t that was left in there.

Back in the day I remember Vinta81 posting that someone had taken a sh1t in a fitting room and she had to clean it up! Those were the days

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Please name the gym so we know not to go there! I told the old man farting in the steam room in my gym was bad, but now seems like nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

newbee22 wrote: »
    Please name the gym so we know not to go there! I told the old man farting in the steam room in my gym was bad, but now seems like nothing!

Ah now hardly the gym's fault some lad would piss it now to be fair

Advertisement