Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Modules

• 08-10-2012 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I havent a clue really on this stuff but would like it in my house which is currently being built.
    http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/category/562/click-new-media-modules/

Any of these shops in Dublin where I can go in and chat to someone? Are the prices cheaper on that site?

I would like the wall plate in the main picture 4 power sockets and satellite,tv,radio and cat 6 module.Tried looking on adverts but I couldnt find this kind of stuff.

Any advice appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

I am starting second fix in my own house and will be installing a similar product at my tv points.
    Its called a lounge plate and its from the Sollysta decorative range by Hager.
    An electrical wholesalers should be able to help you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Cheers Manufan these plates look cool. Which wholesalers are you buying from and is there much of a difference in price compared to other wholesalers??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

Yeah they do, I think Ill go for the black nickel :-)
    I didn't price around these items as I set up an account with my electricians wholesalers REW Finglas at the start of my build and have been using them since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Cheers:D

Advertisement