Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plan to build $84 million Super Mosque in Dublin Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MrD012

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    The RCC not only classes women as second class citizens -

what has the thread got to do with the catholic church , your deliberately avoiding the point that was put to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

ice man75 wrote: »
    Where did I say the mosques have been infiltrated? I asked a question for proof big diffrence blunt guy
    And please dont assume you know what my view point is on the subject.

Why does anyone else have to prove anything? You're asking for "proof" that the mosque hasn't or won't be infiltrated. The implicit assumption upon which that question rests, is that there is a significant chance the mosque will be, or has already been infiltrated.

You more explicitly hint at the same idea here:
    I doubt the preach hate out in the open it's usually cloak and dagger kinda stuff...

You should present some evidence of this. You are making a claim here, whether you realise it or not.

The RCC not only classes women as second class citizens - it 'credits' us with the introduction of sin into the world, it tries to control how we use our bodies, it placed us in institutions and used us for slave labour, it stole our children. :mad:

I think perhaps your resentment of the catholic church is whats leading your crusade for Islam , am I right ?

if so your opinions and stance on the issue is tarnished as you are not in the right frame of mind to give an unbiased opinion or think clearly about the points that many people here have explained to you in some detail .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MrD012 wrote: »
    what has the thread got to do with the catholic church , your deliberately avoiding the point that was put to you

Somebody brought it up.

Speaking of avoiding points, would you care to answer the questions I put to you earlier?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81274232&postcount=460

It is a bit odd, to say the least, that you are avoiding them, as they're based on issues you yourself did bring up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Do try and keep up.

studiorat asked
    And does anyone else have issues about foreign governments funding education of children in this country?

I pointed out that a foreign government already controls 93% of our primary schools - and, I may add, makes us pay so they can indoctrinate our children.

The RCC is a centralised religion controlled from the Vatican, the Vatican is also a foreign State. QED.

You have been banging on about how Islam treats women. Well, let me tell you as a middle aged Irish woman in whose lifetime Magdalene Laundries operated, who knows women who were put in the 'care' of the likes of the Sisters of Mercy for not behaving as the Parish priest thought a woman should behave - one of whom was returned to the good Sisters by the Gardai after she ran away in an attempt to escape to the UK's more tolerant society that being a woman in Holy Catholic Ireland is no picnic.

Before slinging stones at Islam - take a close look at how women are treated here by our dominant religion.

Not that I believe for a second you are concerned about the welfare of women - it's just another weapon in your sectarian arsenal and as a woman I object to you using me in this way.

• Advertisement

I think perhaps your resentment of the catholic church is whats leading your crusade for Islam , am I right ?

if so your opinions and stance on the issue is tarnished as you are not in the right frame of mind to give an unbiased opinion or think clearly about the points that many people here have explained to you in some detail .

No - my belief in speaking out against sectarian hatred and bigotry is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

OK, we're at the stage where people either have to back up claims they've made, or the thread simply goes round in circles (and is closed).

If you want a claim backed up, please make it clear in the posts following this one what claim you're referring to, and who claimed it.

If this can't be done, the thread will have to be closed.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

The RCC not only classes women as second class citizens - it 'credits' us with the introduction of sin into the world, it tries to control how we use our bodies, it placed us in institutions and used us for slave labour, it stole our children. :mad:

To say the RCC's role in Irish society and impact on our civil liberties was ' a strong influence in ireland...... that is all it was.' is to ignore decades of abuse where the civil authorities were so cowered by the power and influance of the RCC that they were able to get off scot free.

The RCC still controls 93% of our primary schools -that cannot be dismissed as 'a strong influence' - it is domination of our very system of education in those vital early years.

So why let another bunch on "indoctrinators" into the country without asking who's paying?

Scofflaw wrote: »
    OK, we're at the stage where people either have to back up claims they've made, or the thread simply goes round in circles (and is closed).

If you want a claim backed up, please make it clear in the posts following this one what claim you're referring to, and who claimed it.

If this can't be done, the thread will have to be closed.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Earlier in the thread "MrDO12" claimed that the planned mosque was part of a scheme to encourage immigration into the country and the area - a few samples
    Gerry Gannon should be removed from the the building Industry , he is a Golden Circle investor in Anglo and was a major factor in the collapse of the economy , NAMA and everything it owns belongs to the Irish taxpayer and this is how they repay us by allowing him not only to work for them on a big salary but allowing "our Land" yes the tax payers land to be sold to Saudi Arabia for them advance their conquest of Ireland with not just another Mosque but a super one at that.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81157464&postcount=28
    Also there is plenty of room at the clonskeagh mosque , the only reason for this mosque is that the developer needs people for his housing project and hopes to encourage more Islamic settlers from the Uk and Asia.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81157617&postcount=32

I'm saying that we do not want to repeat the mistakes the UK has made by allowing an uncontrolled migration of Islamic settlers
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81157792&postcount=36
    now your getting it , the clonskeagh mosque is more than adequate to accomodate the muslim population , the purpose of this mosque is to attract more Islamic Settlers , the saudi investors see it as a way to strengthen the Islamic colonies in the west
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81158201&postcount=41
    Also with the unemployment rate expected to reach 15.5% next year and no money in the Kitty , is it wise encouraging more immigration .
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81163220&postcount=136

hence my questions

You haven't shown any link between the mosque and (1) immigration to the country (2) immigration into the area (3) any proof that its the developers idea to encourage either with the mosque.

studiorat wrote: »
    So why let another bunch on "indoctrinators" into the country without asking who's paying?

Fair enough - as long as we also ask every other religious group.

Yet - I have not seen one anti-mosque advocate suggest this - which begs the question - why single out Islam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ice man75

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ice man75
    Where did I say the mosques have been infiltrated? I asked a question for proof big diffrence blunt guy

Why does anyone else have to prove anything? You're asking for "proof" that the mosque hasn't or won't be infiltrated. The implicit assumption upon which that question rests, is that there is a significant chance the mosque will be, or has already been infiltrated.

Quote:
    I doubt the preach hate out in the open it's usually cloak and dagger kinda stuff...

You should present some evidence of this. You are making a claim here, whether you realise it or not.

Blunt guy it was and still is a bitof tounge and cheek. One would assume " preachers of hate " dont do it in the open as they would get caught verry quickly. I asked for proof because i cant you cant and the vast majority cant prove it either way.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ice man75

Quote:

Blunt guy it was and still is a bitof tounge and cheek. One would assume " preachers of hate " dont do it in the open as they would get caught verry quickly. I asked for proof because i cant you cant and the vast majority cant prove it either way.

Don't ask people to prove negatives, ice man. It's a waste of everyone's time. There is no possible evidence that can exclude any possibility of infiltration, particularly when one starts from the premise that "preachers of hate" conceal themselves.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Nodin wrote: »

You forgot to put in the question you asked him, the same question over and over again for two days now!! its bordering on bullying and at the momoent I think its harassment and should be dealt with..

You forgot to put in the question you asked him, the same question over and over again for two days now!! its bordering on bullying and at the momoent I think its harassment and should be dealt with..

You've reported it, it's been looked at. Had MrD012 backed up his assertions straight away, there would have been no need to pursue him over them. Asking people to prove their assertions is part of the ethos of the forum - MrD012's failure to prove his claims is the issue here, not Nodin's request for him to do so.

And don't discuss moderation on thread - it will be penalised.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Yet - I have not seen one anti-mosque advocate suggest this - which begs the question - why single out Islam?

It's not singling out Islam, the thread is about a Mosque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

It's not really fair enough. State atheism is a clear violation of freedoms and human rights. Just look to Stalin's Russia, or Mao's China.

I'm afraid if you the thread through, you'll see that it is.

It is singling out Islam when the building of a mosque is the only form of religious school/place of worship being being subjected to questions about foreign funding, indoctrination, treatment of women, immigration and vague claims about extremism and fundamentalism.

It is singling out Islam by insisting that it should have 'special' terms and conditions applied to its adherents but not advocating equally applying them to say Judaism or the Mormons or Buddhists or evangelical Christians etc etc.

philologos wrote: »
    It's not really fair enough. State atheism is a clear violation of freedoms and human rights. Just look to Stalin's Russia, or Mao's China.

Phil - with the greatest of respect we have been down this route before and you are talking about Totalitarian States - that is not the same as an 'Atheist' state and well you know it.

Nor did I once refer to Atheism - I said apply the same rules to all religions equally so please don't twist my words to suit your agenda just when we were getting on so well.

People, this thread is in the process of likely closure as a piece of circular trench warfare, so hold your horses. Any further comments along this line, in particular, will be treated as thread derailing because they're bringing in an additional epicycle.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement

You haven't shown any link between the mosque and (1) immigration to the country (2) immigration into the area (3)

If you establish facilities in an area , that area is going to be more attractive to people wishing to avail of those facilities rather than an area without those facilities

If I go on holidays and need a resort that has activites for children , I'm not going to choose a resort that cannot facilitate my requirements

the same holds true for the Mosque , If I'm a muslim and am looking to live somewhere , I'm going to favour living somewhere that can meet my religious requirements rather than somewhere that cannot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,779 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Well, let's see if Muslim immigration into Ireland increases should the Mosque gets built. Let's see if the general Clongriffen area sees an increase in Muslims residing there or visiting there. All speculation, but yes, it could well happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,779 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I wouldn't expect that we as a country would see any big influx of Muslims into Ireland because of this Mosque. Maybe a few hundred? May touch a few thousand?

Fair enough I haven't read enough of the thread.

But, across the world, in Christian and Muslim countries more and more people are becoming concerned about Saudi funded missionaries and what they call 'arab colonialism", very much so in Pakistan as it happens.

Reading about any religious or educational establishment funded by "business men" or "foreign charities" is suspicious imo.

Bannasdhe : what do you know about this school? Is the Mosque Shia? Sunni, Sufi? What? And who do you think these "foreign charities" are?

80% of Islamic institutions in the U . S. and C anada are Saudi-sponsored, not to mention the ones in Europe. Do you think this one will be any different?

If you establish facilities in an area , that area is going to be more attractive to people wishing to avail of those facilities rather than an area without those facilities

If I go on holidays and need a resort that has activites for children , I'm not going to choose a resort that cannot facilitate my requirements

the same holds true for the Mosque , If I'm a muslim and am looking to live somewhere , I'm going to favour living somewhere that can meet my religious requirements rather than somewhere that cannot.

That's a very general piece of "stands to reason" arm-waving. Please provide examples and data backing up this assertion. There are plenty of mosques, and plenty of immigration statistics - there must be some way of demonstrating whether this is the case.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Phil - with the greatest of respect we have been down this route before and you are talking about Totalitarian States - that is not the same as an 'Atheist' state and well you know it.

Nor did I once refer to Atheism - I said apply the same rules to all religions equally so please don't twist my words to suit your agenda just when we were getting on so well.

My point is if you oppose the construction of places of worship for Christians, Muslims or all other faith. Your state has a state atheism policy if it does as studiorat implies. That's not the role of Government. The actions of Stalin and the USSR were done to ensure atheism in the state. The sane would be true of banning church construction or any other place of worship. It's just plain wrong.

My point is if you oppose the construction of places of worship for Christians, Muslims or all other faith. Your state has a state atheism policy if it does as studiorat implies. That's not the role of Government. The actions of Stalin and the USSR were done to ensure atheism in the state. The sane would be true of banning church construction or any other place of worship. It's just plain wrong.

philologos, take your bee, and your bonnet, out of the thread. Infracted as per earlier mod instruction which you've ignored.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Considering we have accessed to motorised transport these days, the need to closely congregate around facilities is lessened. Secondly, there are the factors of work and affordability. However, as Scofflaw requested, you might provide data relating to (1) immigration into the area and (2) immigration into the country. Seeing as we have an Islamic centre already, doubtless you can look at that for information.

You haven't addressed your allegation that the developer is delberately planning to encourage both either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

walshb wrote: »
    Well, let's see if Muslim immigration into Ireland increases should the Mosque gets built. Let's see if the general Clongriffen area sees an increase in Muslims residing there or visiting there. All speculation, but yes, it could well happen!
    No evidence that it has happened in Clonskeagh and there has been a Mosque there for years.
    Seems to me a lot of people are using this thread to voice their anti Muslim racism, making wild claims and tarring the whole of the worlds biggest religion with a single brush. If the logic of some posters is to be followed then we should be very concerned about any attempt ton build new Roman Catholic churches or schools, after all it would be certain to increase child abuse in the area, wouldn't it!

• Advertisement

Genuinely didn't see the warning before posting. Will PM about this later. I think what I've posted is benign in comparison to some on this thread and that it did have validity in the context of the surrounding posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

No evidence that it has happened in Clonskeagh and there has been a Mosque there for years.

Apparently so
    Seems to me a lot of people are using this thread to voice their anti Muslim racism,

Muslim is no race I've ever heard of
    making wild claims and tarring the whole of the worlds biggest religion with a single brush.

It isn't the world's biggest religion
    If the logic of some posters is to be followed then we should be very concerned about any attempt ton build new Roman Catholic churches or schools,

It is quite possible to be in favour of secularism in general
    after all it would be certain to increase child abuse in the area, wouldn't it!

Tarring the world's largest religion... yeah I know, it's meant to be ironic.

But I suppose technically you are right about posters on this thread using their opposition to the mosque to voice their opposition to Islam as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

so true , it tends to be the people who won't be impacted by the mosque who are dictating to others what type of society they should live in .

I lived directly opposite a mosque for 7 years. Apart from occasional parking issues :rolleyes: it had little or no impact on my daily life. Oh and of course, after the Sept 11th outrage, their were police posted outside the place to ensure angry, misguided BNP types didn't impact the lives of the families who attend the mosque.

I would simply love to know how the folk here will or have been impacted on a daily basis by a mosque in their area and whether or not they have lived near one at any stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭SeanW

It is singling out Islam when the building of a mosque is the only form of religious school/place of worship being being subjected to questions about foreign funding, indoctrination, treatment of women, immigration and vague claims about extremism and fundamentalism.

It is singling out Islam by insisting that it should have 'special' terms and conditions applied to its adherents but not advocating equally applying them to say Judaism or the Mormons or Buddhists or evangelical Christians etc etc.
    There's nothing special about it - Muslim extremist Imams have shown Islam to be a special case in this regard by calling for homosexuals and apostates to be killed, Indian businesses to be bombed, Jews to be murdered, secular law to be rejected, women and kaffirs to be marginalised as 2nd class citizens, praising suicide bombers and in some cases preaching outright sedition and recruiting for terrorists. These are central tenets of SOME branches of the Islamic faith, such as (Saudi funded) Wahabbism. Again I have no problem with a sane branch of Islam building a mosque for normal people who just happen to be Muslim, any more than I would have a problem with a new Methodist or Church of Ireland building.

I would also have serious concerns if the Westboro Baptist Church wanted to set up an operation here.

I would also have a problem if (for example) a Satanist cult were to move in next door and its priest were to advocate capturing free roaming cats and sacrificing them on their altar.

I would also be concerned if Scientology were to become anything more than a joke here.

Bannasdhe : what do you know about this school? Is the Mosque Shia? Sunni, Sufi? What? And who do you think these "foreign charities" are?

I don't care tbh - what do those who are objecting know bar the fact that it is 'Muslim' - as if that were one big homogeneous hive mind religion.

Do you think Mr D cares if it is Sunni or Shia - do you think he even realises there is a difference?

As for 'foreign' charities - did you know that Christian evangelists are fund raising in the US to come here to prostlyse? Large Evangelical centers are being built in Ireland which receive funding from outside the State.
    This lot focus on the West of Ireland and encourage US students to come here during their gap year:
    http://ericandlyndsey.weebly.com/projects.html

So what - I say.

As long as they don't expect me to follow the rules of their religion, I have no problem with it.
    If Muslims do not want to send their children to schools with a Roman Catholic ethos - that is their right - as it is the right of Anglicans, Jews etc.

They are not asking the taxpayer to build their school - so what business is it of ours where the funding comes from unless we have declared sanctions against certain Islamic countries and I never got the memo.

SeanW wrote: »
    There's nothing special about it - Muslim extremist Imams have shown Islam to be a special case in this regard,,,,,,,.

You might think that through a few times.
    I would also have serious concerns if the Westboro Baptist Church wanted to set up an operation here.

Yet I doubt you'd be arguing that all baptists, or indeed all protestants, were a "special case".

• Advertisement

Yet I doubt you'd be arguing that all baptists, or indeed all protestants, were a "special case".
    While baptists do a lot of stuff I dont agree with, like promoting moderately social conservative policies, the Westboro Baptist Church is a small joke of two inbred families in a single city.

Wahabbism and Salafism are much larger sects within Islam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

if they're paying for it out of their own pocket then they're perfectly entitled to build a mosque if they want to

I don't care tbh - what do those who are objecting know bar the fact that it is 'Muslim' - as if that were one big homogeneous hive mind religion.

What you think people know or don't know doesn't make their concerns any less valid.
    Do you think Mr D cares if it is Sunni or Shia - do you think he even realises there is a difference?

You seem to have made your own mind about that already.
    As for 'foreign' charities - did you know that Christian evangelists are fund raising in the US to come here to prostlyse? Large Evangelical centers are being built in Ireland which receive funding from outside the State.
    This lot focus on the West of Ireland and encourage US students to come here during their gap year:
    http://ericandlyndsey.weebly.com/projects.html

I hope you can appreciate the difference between an 84 million euro project and eric and lyndsey's weebly page. Are you saying eric and lyndsey are funded by foreign governments?
    So what - I say.

As long as they don't expect me to follow the rules of their religion, I have no problem with it.
    If Muslims do not want to send their children to schools with a Roman Catholic ethos - that is their right - as it is the right of Anglicans, Jews etc.

Bannasidhe, do you realise the scale of an 84 million euro "school"? That will build you a school capable of at least 3,000 students at time. Are you not in the least curious who's forking out for this?
    They are not asking the taxpayer to build their school - so what business is it of ours where the funding comes from unless we have declared sanctions against certain Islamic countries and I never got the memo.

It's our business because they claim to be educating citizens of this state. Yet so far no one seems to know who is funding the thing or where they come from.

While baptists do a lot of stuff I dont agree with, like promoting moderately social conservative policies, the Westboro Baptist Church is a small joke of two inbred families in a single city.

Wahabbism and Salafism are much larger sects within Islam.

Yes. And you are here, essentially taking out the proverbial Westboro baptists not just on Baptists generally, but all protestants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Besides Islam being even more backwards than RC Christianity and, in some instances, disturbing.. I've no objections.

• Advertisement

Yes. And you are here, essentially taking out the proverbial Westboro baptists not just on Baptists generally, but all protestants.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

You're judging the whole by the extreme, eg
    There's nothing special about it - Muslim extremist Imams have shown Islam to be a special case in this regard

Helix wrote: »
    if they're paying for it out of their own pocket then they're perfectly entitled to build a mosque if they want to

who's paying for it , nobody really knows , where does the money for these mosques come from .

for example I came accross an advert recently posted by a galway muslim group looking for a 450k contributor to build a mosque in galway for them , is this how the whole thing operates ,If it is who knows who is investing in these mosques , It could be radicals looking for an outpost to launch attacks on europe or anything , you can see what I mean , here is the Ad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

who's paying for it , nobody really knows , where does the money for these mosques come from .

for example I came accross an advert recently posted by a galway muslim group looking for a 450k contributor to build a mosque in galway for them , is this how the whole thing operates ,If it is who knows who is investing in these mosques , It could be radicals looking for an outpost to launch attacks on europe or anything , you can see what I mean , here is the Ad

People asking for donations, is hardly new. All sorts of Religious groups do the exact same thing.

To go straight to radicals launching attacks on Europe, on the basis of someone asking for donations is nothing short of nonsense. You have no evidence to back up what your saying, so you resort to presenting anything and everything as proof of something sinister going on. It seems pretty clear that any activity involving Muslims, is a sign of a plot of some kind to you.

Before bringing up more topics, you might be as good as to address those already in play.....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81312646&postcount=629
    I await your reply with interest.

I would simply love to know how the folk here will or have been impacted on a daily basis by a mosque in their area and whether or not they have lived near one at any stage.

MrDo, have you ever lived in the UK or beside a Mosque?

I lived directly opposite a mosque for 7 years. Apart from occasional parking issues :rolleyes: it had little or no impact on my daily life. Oh and of course, after the Sept 11th outrage, their were police posted outside the place to ensure angry, misguided BNP types didn't impact the lives of the families who attend the mosque.

I live in clongriffin for the past 7 years ( & the near vacinity all my life) and I couldnt tell you where the nearest mosque is. Your experience of living beside one is only one persons view of living beside a mosque, its not really a nation wide survey on several people and several diffrent mosques its just your personal experience. How big was the mosque you lived beside? Could some of your neighbours have trouble with them since you left ( im assuming you left because you used the past tense)

And Im glad the police were there to protct the people going to pray & rightly so imo I wouldnt expect anything else.

"I would simply love to know how the folk here will or have been impacted on a daily basis by a mosque in their area and whether or not they have lived near one at any stage."

I cant answer this because its not built so I dont know what impact it will have on my daily life. But I have the right to object to it and ask questions about it

"

I cant answer this because its not built so I dont know what impact it will have on my daily life. But I have the right to object to it and ask questions about it

Of course you do but how do you expect it to impact on your daily life?

EG: You say "I'm against the size of it & all other non religious aspects of it as it will impact on my daily life ."

So which is it - you don't know it will impact or you do know it will impact?

old hippy wrote: »
    Of course you do but how do you expect it to impact on your daily life?

EG: You say "I'm against the size of it & all other non religious aspects of it as it will impact on my daily life ."

So which is it - you don't know it will impact or you do know it will impact?

Well thanks for not answering the questions I put to you, I wont be as rude.

I suppose the start of the impact would be the big building site with heavy plant and machineary dragging up dust and just the general noise level and othe problems big building sites bring. traffic congestion in the area is really bad at the moment ( and has been for years) it will only make that worse.

and the " which is it Q"

the reasons above would answer that, and I dont know the future so there could be other implications

I think MrD012 has made it amply clear at this stage that his opinions are based on his own feelings plus reading some of the more excitable UK tabloids without applying any reality filters to what they're saying.

MrD012, you have one last chance to post something other than newspaper cuttings and paranoid whatiffery. If you can't do it, I think this topic has definitely heard enough from you, and possibly the forum has too.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement