Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for homes for kittens

Options
  • 09-10-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭

I have 5 kittens here looking for a new home so if anyone is interested in one (or all 5 ;)) just let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

First it was foreigners looking for homes, not its kittens?! Disgrace!!!! :P

Put up pictures!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

now now muffler could get in trouble for posting up pictures of young pu.....

ah yous can fill in the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Are they from that male kitten I gave you?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Are they from that male kitten I gave you?
    Aye, that kitten had a sex change and instead of a Tom it turned into a Thomasina and now has 5 young thomases. :eek:

I'll get a couple of pussy pics up shortly for danniemcq as its probably the only pus........oh wait! I cant say those things ;)

Got a few pics earlier this morning. There are 3 white and 2 black kittens. I think I only managed to get pics of 4 of them (one black one missing). The little beggers are running mad and its impossible to get a pic of all 5 together.

The last pic is one I took several weeks ago of the mother cat and kittens sleeping beside the dog. I had to use the zoom (from inside the kitchen window) so its not great quality but its just to show how the dog just loves having them around. :)

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0437.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Awwww - I'm in love with them all! You couldn't send one over to Scotland I suppose?:) Not the dog(lovely as he is)of course - I already have one of those..... Oh and a 16 year old cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

I'll swap you my dog for one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I think you're just gonna have to keep them! We rescued two in June, and we've ended up having to keep them since no one seems to want/no one is suitable to own kittens.

Aye it looks like I could be stuck with them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

The second pic is great, the dog is probably thinking "how the hell did this happen?!" It's like the have him cornered!

They are class though, I would take one but they wouldn't last with our dog around, he has a habit of eating things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

You will of course i assume get them spayed/neutered when its ok to do so. Otherwise the cycle will continue again. And there will be more little pitter patter of tiny paws.
    They are lovely though and your dog seems very good with them.

apache wrote: »
    You will of course i assume get them spayed/neutered when its ok to do so. Otherwise the cycle will continue again. And there will be more little pitter patter of tiny paws.
    They are lovely though and your dog seems very good with them.
    Getting them sprayed alright.

The dog gets on too well with them at times. The dog is a bitch and she appeared to have "adopted" them at times. They all sleep out in the shed and when the mother cat would go off for an hour or two the kittens would lie with the dog who just loves having them cuddled up to her.

We discovered on a couple of occasions that the dog was preventing the mother cat from going into the shed again when she would return from her excursions down the fields by growling and snapping at her. :eek:

Advertisement