Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repair Shop?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Is there a tv repair shop in Trim does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Is there a tv repair shop in Trim does anyone know?

The closest I am aware of is Bernard Walsh outside Athboy.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/walsh-bernard-athboy/3/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Lubo - I went to ACE Euronics in Trim, and they gave me a contact for a chap - almost certain it was Bernard Walsh, the same fellow mentioned above by kc66.

He was excellent - very quick to fix my TV, and reasonable cost-wise also. He collected and returned mine as it weighed a ton, I gave him a few quid for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Ahhhh remember the days when there would be a TV and Bicycle repairman in every town! I just wonder how easy it would be to fix a plasma or LCD TV these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I used to go into Bernard Walsh's shop in the town to get my Commodore 64 games. Would spend about 10 minutes looking into the glass cabinet with Bernard watching me in silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Bernard Walsh is the way to go then, thank you all

• Advertisement
Advertisement