Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing Bill Confusion

Options
  • 09-10-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hiya,

I moved out of my rented accomodation and the landlord said she would change over the name on the account. I got a bill saying Billing Period: Closing account 20th September but today I got an email saying my new bill is available online however it still is showing my last bill - thats for electricity

I recently got a bill for Gas which was paid for by direct debit but that bill never stated it was a closing of the account.

hope you can help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Lacyfrise,

Best thing would be to private message me your account details - Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either the phone number on your account or your date of birth. I will then investigate that everything is in order for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement