Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Site for Christmas Trees.. :)

Options
  • 09-10-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Was wondering where would be the best place to pick up a fake xmas tree.. Myself and himself have just moved in together and this is our first xmas, so we dont have a tree..

And how much roughly would a good one cost?

Thanks! :)

H.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Merger

I think Christmas trees really have to be bought in person even if they are artificial or real. Its picking the quirky ones that fit your house and personality and the trip gets people in the festive mood.

Unless your talking about Christmas tree sites (physical place) Disregard all I said above :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Woodies usually have a good selection but be prepared to pay upwards of 150-200 for a half decent tree.
    HAving said that I bought 2 from Argos 3 years ago and they weren't too scabby - think I paid 25 as they were reduced to go....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got a very nice one in penneys a couple of years ago, and its still going strong. It was 6ft and good and bushy. I think it was €30 or so. The problem with buying something like that off a website is the shipping will complete cripple you.

Advertisement