Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled my eMobile sim only on 3rd July 2012, but still receiving eMobile bills

Options
  • 09-10-2012 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hi eMobile reps

I gave notice of my intention to cancel my eMobile sim only 30 day contract on 3rd July 2012, and I received confirmation of this cancellation from the eMobile Sales Support Team by email on the same date. I was using the eMobile sim only service until 27th July when I ported to Tesco Mobile.

I have since received 2 bills from eMobile for the periods 27th July - 24th August (56.67 Euro), and 25th August - 24th September (54 Euro). I understood my contract was cancelled from 2rd August 2012. Can you look into this please?

I can confirm that I have cancelled the direct debit mandate for eMobile with my bank, and I now officially request that you do not take any more money from my account.

I ask that this matter be looked at as soon as possible.

I have pm'ed my personal details to Tony ... and I am happy to discuss everything related to this query (excluding my personal details) openly on this thread.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RonocD

Same here mine was about the same time but still getting emobile bills and they can't even spell my name right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

ToadVine wrote: »
    Hi eMobile reps

I gave notice of my intention to cancel my eMobile sim only 30 day contract on 3rd July 2012, and I received confirmation of this cancellation from the eMobile Sales Support Team by email on the same date. I was using the eMobile sim only service until 27th July when I ported to Tesco Mobile.

I have since received 2 bills from eMobile for the periods 27th July - 24th August (56.67 Euro), and 25th August - 24th September (54 Euro). I understood my contract was cancelled from 2rd August 2012. Can you look into this please?

I can confirm that I have cancelled the direct debit mandate for eMobile with my bank, and I now officially request that you do not take any more money from my account.

I have pm'ed my personal details to Tony ... and I am happy to discuss everything related to this query (excluding my personal details) openly on this thread.

Thanks.

Hi ToadVine,

First of all thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into your issue for you and will respond to your PM.

Tony
    RonocD wrote: »
    Same here mine was about the same time but still getting emobile bills and they can't even spell my name right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi RonocD,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin and I will look into this for you.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

This has been resolved satisfactorily.

Thanks to Tony for being so efficient and fast in answering my query.

I'm impressed!

This has been resolved satisfactorily.

Thanks to Tony for being so efficient and fast in answering my query.

I'm impressed!

No problem ToadVine,

Always happy to help.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lorcanb1

I'm the same. Got the email confirming that my emobile account was closed in August but I'm still receiving bills. Please fix this issue.

Thanks

• Advertisement

lorcanb1 wrote: »
    I'm the same. Got the email confirming that my emobile account was closed in August but I'm still receiving bills. Please fix this issue.

Thanks

Hi lorcanb1,

Sorry to hear this. If you PM your mobile number and pin I can look into this for you.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

/snipped/

Hi eMobile reps

Thanks.

Hi ToadVine,

I have responded to your PM.

Tony

Advertisement