Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

termination of the contract and unlock iPhone 4s

Options
  • 09-10-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

as a result of failure to pay bills my contract has been canceled, at the same I was left with locked iPhone 4s , can I get phone unlock code

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

wapgo1909 wrote: »
    as a result of failure to pay bills my contract has been canceled, at the same I was left with locked iPhone 4s , can I get phone unlock code

Hi wapgo1909,

Could you PM your mobile number pin and imei I will be able look into this for you.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4 wapgo1909

Just send PM thanks for looking Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

@wapgo1090 - Have a look at this thread....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765076

Please let us know here if you get your phone unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 wapgo1909

@wapgo1090 - Have a look at this thread....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765076

Please let us know here if you get your phone unlocked.

Hey man just read your thread, is seems like two big company who making many out of millions people like us, completely ignoring us, back to days when i was living in Poland was bit easer, You just will go to the office and had problem sorted talking to person. Now we can call, email or txt, and wait for answer from someone somewhere...
    hope Your problem will be sorted shortly, mine will probably take few weeks or months bye !!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

wapgo1909 wrote: »
    Hey man just read your thread, is seems like two big company who making many out of millions people like us, completely ignoring us, back to days when i was living in Poland was bit easer, You just will go to the office and had problem sorted talking to person. Now we can call, email or txt, and wait for answer from someone somewhere...
    hope Your problem will be sorted shortly, mine will probably take few weeks or months bye !!!!

Hi wapgo1909,

I have responded to your PM. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement