Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried and tested that The Mat?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vic20

Looks interesting but the shipping makes it a bit expensive.
    Has anyone got one of these? If so what do you think of it, thinking of picking one up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu6QpimDDDQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

vic20 wrote: »
    Looks interesting but the shipping makes it a bit expensive.

Pretty sure it's stocked here in Ireland, no shipping needed.

OK. Google wasn't coming up with any Irish suppliers that I could see. Didn't spend a lot of time searching though.
    Pretty sure it's stocked here in Ireland, no shipping needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

that shop on Bachelors Walk had them in a while ago... (Don't wanna say their name again, constantly pimping them!) lol.l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

emzolita wrote: »
    that shop on Bachelors Walk had them in a while ago... (Don't wanna say their name again, constantly pimping them!) lol.l

Decobake? :D

• Advertisement

Hi SB, long time since we crossed paths :)
    Decobake? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

They have them in stock at the mo but don't go rushing out to buy them coz I want to get one next week from them! *panics

yeah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

I use it with great success. Now I am able to use half the amount of sugarpaste needed before to cover a cake. Excellent product.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I was told by a lady who runs a wedding cake shop that it would be the best thing I ever buy and it so is. It makes putting the icing on so easy and stops the cracks that you get from adding icing sugar and air. I also find that with white icing it picks up ever speck of dust in the air and the mat stops that.
    I love it!

• Advertisement

I rang decobake and they dont stock the Mat with the measurements on it. I presume the one with the printed sizes on it is much more useful.
    I'll keep looking for a stockist, if anyone finds one here or in the UK could they pass on the details,

http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=413

emzolita wrote: »
    I rang decobake and they dont stock the Mat with the measurements on it. I presume the one with the printed sizes on it is much more useful.
    I'll keep looking for a stockist, if anyone finds one here or in the UK could they pass on the details,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The Oz website is also out of stock at the mo.
    Thanks for that link Vic20! :D

Advertisement