Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAPUA BATCH TESTING - 2013!!

• 09-10-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭

The dates have now been confirmed;

Lapua will be batch testing their range of (.22 of course :rolleyes:) ammo at Annaginny Range, Dungannon on the 15th, 16th & 17th March 2013. As before, limited places so book early. We have already started to fill up on the Friday!! icon_eek.gif

Any questions just drop me a mail:
    sam@intershoot.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll take a slot on the 17th anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Deposit on its way Sam!!, Dave get your deposit in asap as they arent gonna keep slots for people without one! some booked in last year and never showed which kept other people who wanted to test out!;) book me in for the Friday please;)

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I'll take one on the 17th as well please!

Will sort a deposit out with you if you're down on sunday!

For anyone who's not seen the results of this process before, I'll get my test results from last year over the weekend to illustrate just how significant a difference it can make to your shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

intershoot wrote: »
    The dates have now been confirmed;

Lapua will be batch testing their range of (.22 of course :rolleyes:) ammo at Annaginny Range, Dungannon on the 15th, 16th & 17th March 2013. As before, limited places so book early. We have already started to fill up on the Friday!! icon_eek.gif

Any questions just drop me a mail:
    sam@intershoot.co.uk

Sorry.....should have said......slots cannot be booked without the £45/€55 fee.

Advertisement