Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending orders US - Ireland?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone know of a service similar to Parcel Motel where I can order goods from US websites that don't ship internationally, have them sent to an address in the US then forwarded to me?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Moyglish wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone know of a service similar to Parcel Motel where I can order goods from US websites that don't ship internationally, have them sent to an address in the US then forwarded to me?

thanks!

Try www.myus.com slighty different as it charges a monthly fee but can still work out pretty cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

sorry to butt in on this but is there a service similar for the uk I would love to order from matalan but they don't deliver here

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyB466

Ive used reship.com.

Good quick turnaround. I would recommend ups or dhl delivery over usps very slow. They offer all major delivery companies.

You tell them the invoice amount so you could possible understate it. for $178 i was charged 38€ customs-clothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 diaduit73

I came across this one the other day but I've never used them so don't know if it's any good.

https://bongous.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement