Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you guys do with vapors you don't like?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have a bunch of flavours I've no use for as I didn't like them. Not sure of all the flavours off hand as I'm at work and they're at home.

They're just taking up space though, if allowed can I list them and if anyone wants any I'll send them out - is that allowed? Sorry if not :)

No need for anything in return, just happy to get rid of them and give to someone who'd make use of them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

chroi wrote: »
    I have a bunch of flavours I've no use for as I didn't like them. Not sure of all the flavours off hand as I'm at work and they're at home.

They're just taking up space though, if allowed can I list them and if anyone wants any I'll send them out - is that allowed? Sorry if not :)

No need for anything in return, just happy to get rid of them and give to someone who'd make use of them!

Here ya go if

if anyone has anything for sale or wants to swap they post here and interested parties get in touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

1, Wait, a few I didnt like at first are nice now after a few weeks of my taste adjusting.
    2, Add a touch of green mint or menthol

I do have some that I will probably swap or give away as well like:
    Tobacco ice
    Cherry
    Strawberry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

chroi wrote: »

I am the same, got loads of bottles I'll never use, thinking of putting them on the sale thread along with a ton of batteries I don't use, 510's (4), 2 twist's, chargers and quite a few cartomisers (viva nova's and eGo Vision V3s never used).

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chroi

I have some 3+ months (vaping for almost 9 months now), and did try as couple of times, just not my thing but thank you :)

Didn't spot that thread, thank you DB!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

kiffy wrote: »
    I am the same, got loads of bottles I'll never use, thinking of putting them on the sale thread along with a ton of batteries I don't use, 510's (4), 2 twist's, chargers and quite a few cartomisers (viva nova's and eGo Vision V3s never used).

please do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

I would have said I wouldn't buy Liqua Cola or Chocolate again.

I mixed them to see if I could salvage and not waste them because I didn't really like either on their own.

Turns out they are quite nice mixed together and I am ordering more :D

Advertisement