Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knorr Scotch Broth Soup

Options
  • 09-10-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anyone know whats going on with Knorr Scotch Broth soup? I can't find it anywhere anymore. I've checked everywhere, so looks like I'll have to find somewhere with old stock! If anyone knows a place in Dublin to buy old or new stock can you let me know. Or if there is a website I can buy it online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It is still on their list of product...

http://knorrsoups.ie/products/1-knorr-packet-soups/

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lisademps

Yup still there which gives me hope it's still out there somewhere! Be nice if Knorr actually replied to any of my emails but they haven't.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

They've changed all the packaging of the Knorr Soups and taken out the salt. We used to have this soup all the time when my son came in from school but stopped because it tasted rotten when they took the salt out. Haven't seen the scotch broth in ages....

I've noticed that too, the packs are now a green colour. I've also checked places in the midlands and nothing either, I hate when companies just stop a product!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Any luck getting your hands on this stuff? Can't get my mits on it either.

• Advertisement

No and I have looked everywhere. They must have stopped making it. If they had bothered to reply to my email I'd know then instead of still looking!!

Advertisement