Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyelashes keep tangling

• 09-10-2012 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭

Bit of a random question, hopefully there are some eyelash experts in this forum :)

I'm a guy who has long eyelashes and pretty frequently on the outside of my eyes (the furthest side from my nose), the top and bottom eyelashes tangle and its very irratating. It constantly feels like i have something in my eye.

I comb my eye lashes from time to time to seperate them and maybe lick my finger and try to force them away from the direction that is causing the tangling but it rarely works. It always the very small bottom eyelashes on the outside which turn out and tangle with the long top eyelashes on the outside.

Any ideas or tips how to prevent this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

This might sound strange but a touch of clear mascara just on the corners will help keep them separated. It wont look like you've mascara on don't worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I have a similar problem and find that mascara just makes it worse, especially when it's freshly applied. I think it's one of those annoying facts of life you just have to live with.

I have a similar problem and find that mascara just makes it worse, especially when it's freshly applied. I think it's one of those annoying facts of life you just have to live with.
    I could imagine normal black mascara doing that, but clear mascara is a lot thinner so would imagine it wouldnt "cake" as much if you know what i mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I'd at least try the clear mascara, Essence and Catrice to one - both less than €4!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I might try the clear mascara and see if it works out.

What is caking?

• Advertisement

Hazys wrote: »

What is caking?
    The purpose of mascara is to coat,curl, colour,thicken,elongate eyelashes or a mix and match of some of these,without clumping together or "caking". That's the idea of most of them...but they don't always do that. Us girls are ALWAYS on the hunt for the perfect mascara.

Bad mascara i.e. lashes clumped/caked together
    badmascara.jpg

Good mascara, separated and elongated:
    maxfactorfalselasheffec.png

Clear mascara, just on the outer edges wont add colour, just a separation and a very small bit of length. It wouldn't be noticeable though. This is clear mascara before and after....very very subtle.

before-after-edit.jpg

Advertisement