Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straight swap PES2013 for FIFA13

Options
  • 09-10-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

I bought PES2013 for the PS3 over the weekend and it hasn't grown on much as I expected. After playing a few games of the FIFA13 demo, I'd like to try it out so would anyone be interested in a straight swap? BTW - I have the receipt if that matters

Live in Kildare, work in Dublin city centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

If you still have the receipt you can bring it back to the shop and swap it for FIFA, just say you got a copy as a gift and want to swap one for FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    If you still have the receipt you can bring it back to the shop and swap it for FIFA, just say you got a copy as a gift and want to swap one for FIFA.

Unlikely. Most companies have a no-return policy for software that has been removed from its packaging and used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I bought it in HMV, there was no packaging on the cover, they just dropped the game into the instruction booklet... fingers crossed!

Equium wrote: »
    Unlikely. Most companies have a no-return policy for software that has been removed from its packaging and used.

Most companies take the games out of the packaging because they are rarely provided with dummy cases, unless it's Gamestop, and even then it's not all the time.

OP has said he bought it in HMV, almost certain to take it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Doubt they'll take it back as they have no way of knowing if you used the online pass or not.

• Advertisement

I'll try tomorrow and will let you know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

your biggest mistake was buying PES in the first place! Down with that sort of thing!

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    your biggest mistake was buying PES in the first place! Down with that sort of thing!

Touche

Doubt they'll take it back as they have no way of knowing if you used the online pass or not.

Does PES need an online pass this year?

Poor form Konami.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Does PES need an online pass this year?

Poor form Konami.

Yes, there is a pass with this year's version. I haven't used that

• Advertisement

Just to update, I went into HMV on Grafton Street this lunchtime and there was no problem in exchanging PES2013 for FIFA13 (I did pay the additional €2) but happy out!

:D

Advertisement