Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activating phone line

Options
  • 09-10-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just a few questions hopefully someone can help.

There are 2 phone points in the apartment which i live, if i wanted to get these lines activated in order to get a home phone & broadband what is the procedure? And how long would it take before i'd have a connection?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Just a few questions hopefully someone can help.

There are 2 phone points in the apartment which i live, if i wanted to get these lines activated in order to get a home phone & broadband what is the procedure? And how long would it take before i'd have a connection?

Thanks in advance :D

Hi Little Miss!

We currently have a promotion were it's free of charge to activate a phone line. It can either take between 24- 48 working hours or 10 working days for a line to be installed depending on the type of installation that's required at your address. Broadband can take up to 5 working days to activate and there is also a 12 month contact for both line and broadband.

If you would like to order these services you can do so through our website here https://secure.eircom.net/talktime/talktime-evolution-flow?execution=e1s1 or by calling our sales department on 1800 503 303.

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement