Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain names

Options
  • 09-10-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi there
    I am planning on starting my own business and bought the .ie domain name on 1st Oct. However, just saw the Getting-business-online offer which I cannot now apply to my chosen domain. I have gone instead for the samename.co

Will I at some point in the future be able to redirect the .co to my preferred .ie domain, or by putting all my effort into the .co website will I have to stick with that?

Many thanks

Comments

Hi there,

You can redirect your .IE domain name to your .CO website or alternatively, if you want to opt out of the Getting Irish Business Online scheme you will need to pay a release fee of €19.99 to be given the option to redirect the .CO domain to the .IE domain.

If this is something you want to go forward with please email sales@blacknight.com with your account number and domain in question.

Thank you,

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Danda99

Thanks Niamh I will have a think about it - just annoyed with myself for buying the first domain last week without checking out all the extras I could have got!

Advertisement