Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook: 'like' my business

Options
  • 09-10-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Hi..

I just set up a Facebook page for my business...I needs at least 30 likes yo enable certain features ..is there anyway we can set up a thread whereby we 'like' each others Facebook pages?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Promoting Each Others Facebook Page - Read Post 1 for Rules!: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056432277

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Sorry, I'm not on the Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

A few people from boards have likes my business page- but I'm finding it difficult to return the favour..

When I log in to my facebook business page and see another business from boards has 'liked 'me, I go to their page but there is no 'like' button, I can only see a like button if I log into my personal account and visit their page...

Driving me nuts, just want to return the favour to people that have liked my page- what am I missing? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

Are you sure you have selected the Use Facebook as business page option in the edit page section ?

Advertisement