Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location of Main College Hall in WIT?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I've been invited to an event in the "Main College Hall" on the Cork Road Campus tonight. Phoned WIT reception, and amazingly they couldn't tell me which building I need to go to.

If anybody can tell me where on campus this hall is, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The main college hall is on the Main Campus on the Cork Road. Its in the front car park beside the Dome Bar. Just drive into the front car park and its straight in front of you. The college is on the right and the library is behind you as you drive in.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LightHugger

Excellent, thanks.

Advertisement