Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppetcheck Micky Dolenz

Options
  • 09-10-2012 5:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Hello

Seems a muppetcheck on me by Micky Dolenz throws up a "Saoirsebiker":
    Hello

What am I banned for?

Hi,

You are banned as you have many site banned alt accounts. The most recent being Saoirsebiker.

Micky

Can a member of admin look into this for me, as am not a rereg of the user in question, nor any other "site banned alt accounts" for that matter.

I note that I am not the first user this has happened to - are you calling any new user who IP matches banned ones, reregs? I do hope not, as that would quite amateurish with today's quite common sharing nature of shared IP addresses based on how home networks and wifi hotspots tend to operate.

Oh and for the record: "Saoirsebiker" is not known to me in any way, if we have shared an IP address, I'm not exactly surprised by that, as I'm sure hundreds, if not thousands of Boards users have used this IP at one point or another.

Gracias.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thought I had banned you earlier. Stop time wasting please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement