Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Dublin 15 area?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, I am wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist in the Dublin 15 area? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Dublin 15 is a big area, want to narrow it down a bit.

Have used the one across from Myos years ago and found it fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Touchstone Dental in Riverside Medical Centre, Mulhuddart is supposed to be really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

The one in Touchstone in Mulhuddart is very good. I have been there a couple of times. I ended up there after the dentist in Tyrllestown made a hash off a simple filling. Also they open sat which is handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Smiles in Blanch village and the one in the Blanch centre is good too. I'd prefer the one in the Blanch centre. Friendly staff and the dentists are really good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Have to 2nd Touchstone Dentists.
    Lovely female dentist in there with a gentle way about her for nervous patients.
    Plus she saved one of my teeth with a filling, she is very good and skilled at her job.
    (I find the male dentist there quite the opposite to her though! Ugh I hope I never see that man again)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Totally agree with you all re Touchstone, my very nervous husband had a dental emergency last year and was terrified about going in. She was really good with him and even allowed us to pay the cost over the course of a few weeks which we were not expecting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭furryhead

Thanks for replies. Looks like touchstone it is...are they reasonably priced?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

furryhead wrote: »
    Thanks for replies. Looks like touchstone it is...are they reasonably priced?

There's no such thing as a reasonable priced dentist. But, they are 'competitively' priced compared to others in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Last work I had done - 2 white fillings (1 was huge & complex) plus a scrape & polish = 175e.
    Would def recc the female dentist, Eva I think her name is.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gabriele

Smiles in blanch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 JenStar

Without a doubt - Billy Hayes near the police station. Can't recommend him highly enough.

http://www.billyhayesdental.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

here's a full list.

http://www.welfare.ie/en/publications/dentists/pages/dentists_dublin15.aspx

the woman in the one halfway down the clonsilla road, not sure of her name, but did a really good job of my filling, very gentle too.

Advertisement