Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taps less.ie

Options
  • 09-10-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i am at the moment waiting on a order from taps less.ie , it has been 6 weeks or more have sent numerous emails received one , saying the order was on the way. then nothing , i have sent about 5 emails nobody replied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

You have posted in the wrong place additionally i dont think you have the right website name. Why dont you try phonin them,

Aside from that organise a charge back on your card.

Where are you putting the taps and what type of taps did you buy...

Are they pumped or lowpressure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 9 dervoc

hi the website is www.taps4less.ie , i have to ring England , my order isnt for is it for a hose and showerhead . Why should i have to ring England. i put this thread up to see if anyone else has had issues with them.

Advertisement