Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing a dissertation :(

Options
  • 09-10-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I just got my results back from my masters dissertation and i failed by 10%...Got 30/100. Im pretty devastated. I done so well in all my other results (almost got a 1:1)... Beside my dissertation result it says 'Referred'...

What does referred mean and what happens to me now? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I can't really help you (only a firstie! :P), but I looked up what referred means for you:
    If your thesis or dissertation is referred, and you are asked to revise and resubmit your thesis or dissertation for examination, you should submit the revised copies of your thesis or dissertation to the Examinations Office

Hopefully you'll hear back soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Thanks.. Ive googled it and couldnt find anything so thanks for your reply. Hopefully thats the case. Im going to ring them tomorrow.

Thanks

Advertisement