Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blu Ray Disc Issue . .

• 09-10-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Basically I have a PS3 player. will play all DVDs, games and Blu rays except just one. Prometheus . .

I bought it last week. Played fine for first 10 mins and then started to fast forward so I stopped it, turned off PS3 and rebooted. The system wouldnt read the disc.

Brough the disc back to the shop and they gave me a brand new disc. Put the disc in the drive and it read it. Played the disc and it fast forward a little bit but seemed to be working so I paused and turned it off for later. Put disc in and same problem (wont read disc now) . .

Anybody got any suggestions or ideas on why I only have this issue with a Prometheus disc and not the others (they said in the shop they hadnt had any returns or problems with this disc version of the disc so its highly unlikely I got the only 2 faulty discs in the shop!).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Sorry, I can't offer a solution but I had the same problem with a Marantz BluRay player. Spiderman III wouldn't play - did the jumping forward bit then froze. I and II played fine. So, I bought a new copy of III, wouldn't play. Borrowed a freind's copy, wouldn't play. So, I forgot about it :)

Advertisement