Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview MTS files as well as AVCHD

• 09-10-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, when I record on my USB key the programme records but creates MTS files as well as AVCHD files. Does anyone else have this issue as it's eating up huge amounts of space and can it be fixed, if so how?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

murphmm wrote: »
    Hi, when I record on my USB key the programme records but creates MTS files as well as AVCHD files. Does anyone else have this issue as it's eating up huge amounts of space and can it be fixed, if so how?

What make box.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 murphmm

TV Star T1010 HD USB PVR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

Not familiar with them. An MTS file is an AVCHD format file. I presume it is similar to the raw transport stream, different container. Typically these file would be big couple of gigs per hour.

You could always convert it to another format.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

murphmm wrote: »
    TV Star T1010 HD USB PVR

Proberly a bit off topic, but do you know how to program the TV star t1010 remote to work with the tele aswell so i dont need 2 remotes?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 murphmm

Sorry, not a clue, I'd say check the back of a universal remote and if the box is listed you're sorted. Otherwise it multiple remotes I'm afraid :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement