Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling for children NW London

Options
  • 09-10-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good hurling clubs in the NW London area for underage children (aged 9 and 7)? We have just made the move and would love for the kids to join a hurling club. They both loved hurling at home and I would like for them to keep it up for a past time.

Any information appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

this is probably your best bet for northwest london. i'm pretty sure they have some interaction with some schools in the area too.

http://www.granuaile.gaa.ie/juveniles

the london gaa website is pretty poor on the info, much like the county board attitude to hurling..

AHEM!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ihaddajoin

Thank you so much for the information. I will contact them ASAP. Hopefully they can get there for the tail end of this season. Many thanks...

I did check the London GAA website and found it quite outdated and confusing.

Again thanks (The kids will be delighted)!

Advertisement