Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to stay in Athlone for short term work placement

Options
  • 09-10-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,
    I'm doing a work placement in Athlone for a few months, so (1) money is pretty tight and (2) maximum time I know I'm gonna be living in Athlone is 6 months and it might only be for a couple of weeks

Anyone able to recommend any temp house shares or digs

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

bagpus wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm doing a work placement in Athlone for a few months, so (1) money is pretty tight and (2) maximum time I know I'm gonna be living in Athlone is 6 months and it might only be for a couple of weeks
    Anyone able to recommend any temp house shares or digs
    Thanks
    Most live in landlords can sort you out with temp arrangements like that. Look for owner occupied places on daft

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bagpus

thanks for the reply - its hard to find owner occupied property on either daft or rent atm, anyone want to offer me a room for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Really depends what kind of people you're looking to move in with? family, young people? men or women?

Advertisement