Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever had an argument in a pub/bar that ended in violence?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Had a few those occasions about a year or 2 ago.....

One time was out in the local having a few pints with the missus and a friend mine, lad calls me over (always had arguements with him) and starts talking rubbish about how i should stop talking about him and if i don't leave it he'll "Batter" me around the place...anyway i nodded and agreed and just left it cause wasnt gonna ruin a goodnight out...

than there is the other time was a typical angry drunken night, bad break up too much drink lad i didnt like...do the math lol, didn't end up pretty and felt pretty stupid the next day and never again doing crap like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

UCDVet wrote: »
    I consider most everyone to be functionally retarded. If they are in a pub, that's doubly true. I can't be arsed to care what some retard at a pub thinks....so I don't both arguing with them.

I'm too busy getting drunk and lying to women.
    "Yes, being a neurosurgeon is hard work....but saving lives and my three beach houses make it totally worth it. Wanna have sex? Oh wait, I can't share the taxi/bus with you as I have my bag with me. Sorry, Goodnight".

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

leonidas83 wrote: »
    the amount of posts from hard men wannabes in this thread has me pissing my pants with fear & laughter both at the same time

When a man is hard, it's definitely f*ck or fight!

Advertisement