Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer/frontman wanted for well-known tribute Band

• 09-10-2012 10:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5

Hi,
    an experienced, charismatic male singer is required to deputise for current male singer in popular tribute band currently gigging large venues regularly all over Ireland. Must have previous in fronting bands with video links/vocal recordings.

This is paid, professional work so no time wasters and must be based in or near Dublin with own transport, age profile 25-40.

Thanks in advance, please PM to find out more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Voice Studio

It would be helpful if we who the tribute is to :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

Maybe its The Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leeroy09

vocalisted wrote: »
    Hi,
    an experienced, charismatic male singer is required to deputise for current male singer in popular tribute band currently gigging large venues regularly all over Ireland. Must have previous in fronting bands with video links/vocal recordings.

This is paid, professional work so no time wasters and must be based in or near Dublin with own transport, age profile 25-40.

Thanks in advance, please PM to find out more.
    Hi can u pm me your email address and I can send u demos ... Cheers

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5 vocalisted

BUMP

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5 vocalisted

Still looking for a singer, again for any details please PM.

Look forward to hearing from you

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dublinrugbyguy

Hi guys.

Singer here in dublin, I cover anything from Les Miserables to Bon Jovi. Id like to audition if possible. Below is a link for a Demo, Its recorded off my iPhone. Hope you like/ PM me for a chat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0fK8APbql0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Exmnk

Aren't you supposed to look like the tributees that you are paying tribute to, so why wont you say who they are?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kerryf

Does it have to be a male???

Advertisement