Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application to block phone calls and SMS on Nokia C7

Options
  • 09-10-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi can anyone help...
    I want to get an application to block a certain number from ringing and messaging me. This would be easier than having to get a new number and send my number to all my contacts. Has anyone come across any tried and tested app's to this effect? I'm with Vodafone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Hi can anyone help...
    I want to get an application to block a certain number from ringing and messaging me. This would be easier than having to get a new number and send my number to all my contacts. Has anyone come across any tried and tested app's to this effect? I'm with Vodafone.

Google "Netqin Mobile Guard Symbian", it's a phone maintenance app that also has a blacklist built in, so you can do exactly what you want- block both calls and texts from unwanted numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭testarossa40

Hi can anyone help...
    Have you not searched Nokia Store for call blocker apps?? There is already a range of free & paid apps available there. I use:
    http://store.ovi.com/content/14335?clickSource=search&pos=1

Advertisement