Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

One man band or two piece for a bar in Lanzarote

• 09-10-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭

We are looking for a one man band or a 2 piece for a full time 6 nights a week gig in a large bar in Lanzarote. This is a year round slot to fill, with gigs starting from 9:30 – 12. Not looking for any rebel music as it is not an Irish bar, but more looking from everything from a small bit of Irish to be able to go from 80´s to current chart and rock music. If any videos on the web would be great.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 gergriffin

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekoweko

Hi

I'm a professional musician- solo acoustic / singer / entertainer

I've worked in the Canary Islands before,so I 'know the drill'

I'm not your typical solo acoustic act - I ply everything from Mozart to Metallica ( ever heard Bohemian Rhapsody on acoustic? it's a showstopper !)

Check out my promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4Fo0ibkv4

Available immediately

Declan Kennedy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 connor6363

Hi Conor here In Ireland

Professional One Man Band

My Name Conor O’Sullivan I am a solo Entertainer/Singer
    (A ONE MAN BAND WITH A BIG BAND SOUND) I Have A massive amount of live experience in the field of Entertainment.

I provide Music for all tastes from Country, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Pop, Irish Showband, Irish Country Trad, Middle Of The Road Etc, From Joe Dolan to Neil Diamond Big Band And Everyone In Between.

I am inclosing A Brief sample of what I can do from one of my C.D's. Hope you can take the time to have a listen I would appreciate if you would consider including me in your Entertainment list.

Please Forward me your e-mail address and i will send you some samples of mine

Yours In Music Con O' Sullivan

Contact <snip>

conosull@yahoo.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnfrawley

Santan wrote: »
    We are looking for a one man band or a 2 piece for a full time 6 nights a week gig in a large bar in Lanzarote. This is a year round slot to fill, with gigs starting from 9:30 – 12. Not looking for any rebel music as it is not an Irish bar, but more looking from everything from a small bit of Irish to be able to go from 80´s to current chart and rock music. If any videos on the web would be great.

cheers

Hi Santan,

I'm a One Man Band from Limerick, Check me out on facebook. JohnFrawleyEntertainment. I've played in Lanzarote before and would love to have a chat with you. My contact details are on the FB page.

Cheers
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lefty2013

Hi there.

Previous experience includes 3 years in Mallorca playing in the islands most famous bar, good "can do" attitude, great voice and sound. Really know how to entertain the tourists and the locals (esta poco habla espanól)

Can cover anything from acoustic right up to chart stuff....

And could do with a change of scenery lol

Www.reverbnation.com/paulharrisonguitarist if you want to check out a few covers I have done, I have more upon request if required

Pm for more details

Thanks in advance

Advertisement