Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Gorgeous-looking game, definitely arcadey but keeps the core Forza feel for me.

Also: bombing along the freeway in a upgraded lime green Lamborghini hitting 230mph while narrowly missing the traffic - sweet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Don't have the game myself , it's on the list :D

But I was curious as to whether or not the smartglass functionality works for pal versions of the game? Or if anyone has got it working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Really enjoying this I have to say - in many ways this feels more like PGR than Forza, and I'd consider PGR4 my favourite racing game by quite a distance! Would love to fill out my friends list with some others who have the game - the more rivals I have to compete against the better.

GT is Burning Eclipse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Sorry to be dragging up an old thread but thought with the recent sale it might be good to see what interest is still left in this. Is there any boards car club set up. Be nice to be able compare times and look at what everyone is driving etc.

GT: jwallace007

EDIT: mods maybe move this to the Xbox forum if it's more appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Got back into playing this a bit the last few days, great game.

GT is below

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

mise wrote: »
    Got back into playing this a bit the last few days, great game.

GT is below

will add you later, looking to get people to compare times etc

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Carney97

Forza Horizon franchise is best of the two.

Advertisement